High-Precision Stereo & Surround Audio Plug-ins
Vienna Suite is the original stereo-only version and is still available. It includes eleven 64-bit audio processing plug-ins and runs on all major 64-bit and 32-bit host platforms, supporting VST/VST3/AU/AAX Native/RTAS (OS X, Windows 7/Vista/XP and higher). Here is an overview showing the key features of Vienna Suite and Vienna Suite Pro in comparison.
Upgrade Information for Vienna Suite users: Vienna Suite Pro will be installed alongside your already installed Vienna Suite plug-ins. The Vienna Suite plug-ins in your projects will NOT be replaced by the PRO versions, so that both plug-in versions will remain available on your system.
Vienna Suite – Plug-ins
- Full 64-bit “True Stereo” 4 channel processing of impulse responses.
- Includes impulse responses of 5 halls of the Vienna Konzerthaus, 3 ORF sound stages, and selected acoustic spaces by Inspired Acoustics and Numerical Sound.
- Unique impulse response decorrelation algorithm allows for rich, lush and spacious atmospheres.
- Advanced impulse response manipulation.
- Zero latency processing.
- Non-destructive envelopes for impulse response volume, pan, decorrelation, highpass and lowpass.
- High-quality impulse sample rate conversion.
- High-quality impulse equalizer.
- Reverse impulse response.
- Pre-delay (0–500 ms).
- Time stretch (25–400%).
- Auto gain (compensates impulse volume).
- Reads WAV, FLAC, VCI formats.
- Sample rates up to 96 kHz.
- Combines natural convolution impulses (early reflections of up to 1 sec.) with rich algorithmic reverb tails.
- The best of both worlds for a homogeneous and dense sound, meeting today’s most professional mixing standards.
- Easy to use graphical interface.
- Browse View with intuitive parameter access and Hybrid Overview Display.
- Edit View with separate convolution and algorithmic sections providing extremely flexible editing options.
- Real-time envelope and graphical equalizer display.
- Great variety of presets in the categories of room, chamber, church, hall, plate, scoring.
- Full 64-bit audio processing.
- for silky smooth highs and deep and powerful lows – includes an integrated 120 band spectrum analyzer. Extremely low CPU usage.
- provides 3 filter types on 5 bands and additional high and low shelf filters with 2 filter types. The use of 4x oversampling makes internal calculations extremely precise. The weapon of choice for delicate sonic mastering tasks.
- with real-time input/output waveform display and auto-mode for transparent maximization.
- featuring modern and vintage algorithms and a real-time input/output waveform display.
- offering 4 bands with transparent crossover filters and an additional full-range brickwall limiter at the final output stage.
- for powerful stage positioning of instruments, featuring real-time audio angular analysis.
- offering 4x oversampling, tone-color sliders for mixing odd and even harmonics, and a high frequency FFT spectrum analyzer.
- featuring a 120 band analog modeled spectrum analyzer, a fast and accurate display of bass frequencies, an auto mode for automatic range management, and a loudest frequency note display.
- Glow feature for Goniometer and Correlation Meter facilitates controlling a mix without constant observation.
- Integrated Correlation Meter to check mono-compatibility, unwanted phase-shifts and polarity inversions.
- Use as a constant controlling device for your mixes, with low CPU demand.
- Oversampling allows for precise signal interpretation.