From Fragile to Fortissimo – The Most Flexible String Ensembles Ever
- 5 String sections: 8 First Violins • 8 Second Violins • 6 Violas • 6 Cellos • 4 Double Basses
- Authentic ensemble sound with direct access to each voice
- Humanize Presets for real-time control of performance accuracy
- Re-edited and expanded sample database
- Optimized for our free and powerful Vienna Synchron Player
- Individual impulse responses from Synchron Stage Vienna for placement and reverberation of each musician of the ensemble
- Production-ready sound, out of the box
- Perfectly balanced levels, especially in interaction with other Synchron Series libraries
Free Ponticello Bonus!
This bonus pack including staccatos, sustains, tremolos and slow tremolos played “sul ponticello” (on the bridge) is available as a free download for registered users of the Vienna Dimension Strings Bundle.
SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings feature 5 string sections (8 first violins, 8 second violins, 6 violas, 6 cellos, 4 double basses) that were recorded in homogeneous groups, capturing all of the human interactions and slight imperfections of a live performance. Individual microphones for each player allow you to access each voice of the ensemble separately. Making use of our new Vienna Synchron Player, you may easily switch between any number of musicians of the ensembles in just one instance, from the principal to single desks to the full ensemble size.
SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings I includes all of the regular articulations, such as spiccato, staccato, portato, legato (with and without vibrato), tremolo, pizzicato and various dynamics (crescendos and diminuendos, fortepiano, sforzato, sforzatissimo). For SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings II, all instruments were played “con sordino” (with mutes). SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings III offers all articulations played “sul tasto” for a very soft, breathy and flute-like timbre.
|Download File Size||106.4 GB|
|Installed File Size||231.9 GB|