Galaxy II contains three grand pianos: the Vienna Grand (a powerful Bösendorfer Imperial), the 1929 German Baby Grand (a Vintage Blüthner baby grand), and the 5 star awarded Galaxy Steinway in stereo and 5.1 surround. Galaxy II K4 is based on Native Instruments’ Kontakt engine, presenting new features, better performance and a completely redesigned direct access user interface.
The upcoming version Galaxy II K4 is based on Native Instruments’ Kontakt engine, presenting new features, better performance and a completely redesigned direct access user interface. Version 4 offers true half pedaling, true repedaling and dynamically playable pedal, damper and string noises when using a continuous sustain pedal.
Additional resonance release and noise samples were added and all the 30GB of samples of Galaxy II have been revised and enhanced.
Galaxy Piano’s Version 4 takes the Galaxy II Grand Piano Collection to an new level.
- Three world class grand pianos
- Galaxy Steinway 5.1 (Steinway D in 5.1 surround and stereo)
- Vienna Grand Imperial (96 Key Bösendorfer with incredible low end)
- 1929 German Baby Grand (Vintage Blüthner with a beautiful singing tone)
- More than 6,000 samples in 24 bit (30GB/18GB with sample compression)
- Warp Engine for sound design beyond regular piano sounds
- Compatible with Kontakt (Player) 4.2 or newer