Celtic ERA – when druids of the Highlands ask for a dance
With Celtic ERA, Eduardo Tarilonte once again takes you to a fascinating journey through time. This time, he travels far north to the roots of the Celtic culture. These sounds have been played in the green vastness and the high mountains of Ireland for ages and are now available at your fingertips with Celtic ERA.
After creating successful libraries such as Ancient ERA Persia, Forest Kingdom, Desert Winds, Epic World and ERA Medieval Legends, sample-mastermind Eduardo Tarilonte has dedicated himself to the sound of Nordic myths.
Whenever the unmistakable flutes are heard, they’ll magically enchant our dreaming minds with pictures of the green island and its majestic Nordic mountains. Hence, Celtic ERA is the pick of the bunch for film-scores and background music for television documentaries taking place or being settled in this region. Whether historical or fictional background, the authentic sounds of Celtic ERA will raise the power of the pictures to a new level.
- 18-GB-heavy library with more than 18,000 samples
- 23 brass-, string- and percussion-instruments in full detail and with immaculate quality
- three additional instruments from the Bronze Age: Cranyx, Cornu and War Horns
- All instruments are elaborated multisamples (24 bit/ 44,1 kHz) with several dynamic graduations, various articulations, round robin and real legato samples as well as dedicated glissando samples
- Recorded using selected Kahayan U47-microphones into preamplifiers by the same manufacturer
- All instruments have been played by superb musicians of the Irish music scene
- Including authentic phrases as MIDI-patterns as well as inspiring soundscapes
For Celtic ERA, Eduardo Tarilonte has recorded 23 brass-, string- and percussion-instruments in full detail and with immaculate quality. Find catchy flutes, dreamy harps, the famous Uilleann Pipes and the indispensable Bodhran drums. To achieve an even greater variety, some sounds were created by recording two different instruments of the same kind. This allows you for example to play a harp duet with different sounding instruments.
In addition, authentic phrases were recorded as MIDI-patterns as well as inspiring soundscapes. Naturally, the instruments are offered in all of their typical articulations with an added true legato function.
List of Instruments:
- Irish Flute
- Irish Whistle
- Low Whistle (D)
- Highland Pipes
- Uilleann Pipes
Keys: 2 Concertinas
- 2 Celtic Harps
- Irish Fiddle
- Acoustic Guitar (fingered and plucked)
- Irish Bouzouki
- Tenor Banjo
Strummed: Acoustic Guitar and Irish Bouzuoki
- War Horn
Instruments from the Bronze Age
A true highlight of this library are three additional instruments, unheard in any previous sample library: Cranyx, Cornu and War Horns already existed in the bronze age. These instruments allow you to tap into unexplored sonic worlds.
The instruments of this nearly 18-GB-heavy library (consisting of more than 18,000 samples) are elaborated multisamples (24 bit/ 44,1 kHz) with several dynamic graduations, various articulations, round-robin- and real legato-samples as well as dedicated glissando samples.
Celtic ERA transfers the sounds of the far north, that have been preserved until this day from long ago, into today’s DAW-based production environment. The Engine Player’s carefully programmed user interface makes working with this library really easy, allowing musicians to be inspired by the libraries’ sounds to fully unfold their creativity.